INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARING YOUR URN AND MEMORY TREE
- Place seed germination pellet in a any mixing bowl.
- Add 200ml luke warm bottled water to the pellet.
- Wait for it to expand. Mix well.
- Fill mini urn with pellet mixture. Keep extra aside.
- Plant seed in the pellet mixture.
- Water the seed regularly until the plant has 3 leaves.
- Remove lid and inner urn.
- Place the ashes of your loved one in the bottom of the outer urn.
- Place neutralizing agent on top of ash.
Sprinkle 250ml bottled water on top of the mixture.
- Place inner urn on top of neutralizing agent.
- Fill inner urn with growing medium.
- Plant your mini urn and seedling in the growing medium.
- Dig a hole large enough for the urn to fit properly. A square hole is best
for future roots of the trees.
- Insert the urn and cover wit soil. Gently firm the soil around the urn.
The same procedure can be followed with a planter pot.
For detailed instructions on the exact procedures of planting each different tree, please visit our
tree page, www.memorytree.co.za/trees